Graphic Designer + Social Media Assistant
The Daily Essential Co. is seeking a graphic designer to join our brand + marketing team. This is a full-time, in-house position in our Pleasant Grove, Utah offices that balances multiple projects successfully from concept to launch. This person is responsible for the conception, design, and execution of innovative visual materials for marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrates a creative eye for composition, color, and layout. An understanding of trending visual styles on social media is a must.
- Work together with the Marketing team to elevate and conceptualize creative brand ideas and campaigns.
- Elevate social content (posts and stories) and paid advertising creative by incorporating video, moving interfaces, text animation, etc. Consistently create designs that drive the visual direction for launches across all marketing touch-points (including website, email, social & digital paid media, and print collateral)
- Collaborate across channels to design assets for operational use.
- Own projects from concept to design to production while maintaining brand standards.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 2+ years of graphic design experience
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Strong esthetic style + design
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Strong collaboration within the creative team, open to feedback
How to Apply:
Email email@example.com with the following information:
A copy of your resumePlease include Graphic Designer in the email subject line.