Hey babe, you’ve got dry skin.
Here’s what’s going on under your skin:
Skin breaks down faster when it’s dry which can speed up the signs of aging. When you wash and tone with products that use harsh chemicals the skin is stripped of the good stuff that’s in there so you often feel more tightness which can be patchy and/or painful.
The natural moisturizer! Hear me out:
- is high in Vitamin A and C which relieves tightness, signs of aging, and sunspots
- acts as a glow serum for your skin, sitting on your brows, nose, and cheekbones creating a natural glow
- boosts collagen creating more cell turnover in your face, which allows your skin to produce more oil naturally
Rosehip oil improves skin texture!
How do I know?
Hi! I’m Jenna, a wife, mama, and business owner. I started The Daily Essential Co because I believe that each of us have limitless worth and I have a deep desire to help women discover that for themselves. I’m nowhere near perfect and that’s the best part of my life journey. I’m here for you, so come as you are. My belief is that our bodies are amazing and the earth provides most of what we need to be healthy, happy, and enhance our own inherent beauty.
I created Skin Bae by accident as I worked to heal a terrible case of Perioral Dermatitis, it was ruining my confidence and I hated putting my makeup on! My doctor wanted to put me on 2 months of antibiotics and I knew there had to be a gentler solution for my skin and body. I knew there was power in plant essential oils and so I got to work mixing at my kitchen table. Not only did Skin Bae heal my skin, but it transformed it just like the serum now has for thousands of women across the globe. I am grateful every day receiving notes of excitement and joy as skin bae works to heal your skin and give you that glow up you deserve!
How this fits into your existing skincare routine
Here’s what we suggest:
- Use an oil cleanser, the goal with oil based skincare is to nourish + balance the skin instead of stripping the skin with harsh cleansers
- Next a Vitamin C serum, this will help reduce signs of sun damage + boost collagen production
- Next a moisturizer, this step is optional, depending on your skin type- most people find they don’t need moisturizer when they are using oil based skincare, but if you're experiencing dryness, add this step in
- Layer your Skin Bae, 2-3 pumps in your hand and press this into your skin. No need to rub or oversaturate the skin- just a thin layer + allow to air dry
Ready for a glowup?
Rosehip is considered to be a “dry oil,” due to its thin consistency, which allows it to be easily absorbed without leaving an oily residue on the skin's surface. Rosehip Carrier Oil has skin brightening properties that help restore skin's natural color and tone while lightening any unwanted dark blemishes.
Image with text
Use this text to share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, share announcements, or welcome customers to your store.